- 2 T olive oil
- 1 lb lean boneless beef top round steak – cut into 1/4 inch strips
- 3 garlic cloves – pressed
- 2 small pieces (1/2 inch) fresh ginger root, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cup water
- ramen noodles, rice noodles or 1/2 spaghetti squash
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 carrots – sliced
- 2 green onions – sliced
- 2 tsp asian spice
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat until hot. Stir fry beef, half at a time, 3-4 minutes, stirring until heated through. Set aside
- Add garlic and ginger to skillet, stir fry 30 seconds.
- Add water, bring to boil.
- Add noodles, broken into pieces, broccoli, carrots, and asian spices.
- Bring to boil, reduc heat. Simmer 3 minutes or until noodles are tender and most of the liquid is absorbed. Return beef to skillet, heat through.
- Sprinkle with green onions