The Lord has filled our hearts with more joy (Psalm 4:8, NLT)
A quick recap of our amazing year:
* Throughout the year, we enjoyed many visits with family and friends, including our granddaughter, Scarlette (and Heather and Jarred, of course)
* In June, we were delighted to have Daniel join us from Hawaii for a couple of graduations and a wedding
* We celebrated Heather’s graduation from AG-C Forecasting school at Keesler AFB and Jonny’s graduation from Clemens High School (he also earned his International Baccalaureate Diploma)
~ Heather received orders to UWDC/NOAD Norfolk, VA
~ Jonny was accepted into the engineering program at Baylor University
* Heather, Jarred, and Scarlette then transferred to Norfolk, VA, to Heather’s new duty station. Jarred started a new job with a car dealership
* Jonny kept busy over the summer with Baylor orientation and line camp, as well as a trip to Canada to visit his friend Avery
* We were blessed to attend three weddings for three amazing couples:
Micayla & Hayden, Matthew & Lori, and Kayle & Patrick
* We took two trips to Pennsylvania to visit Jill’s parents and family and although it coincided with two life-threatening visits to the hospital for Jill’s mom, we are thankful she is home and doing well
* After a lot of work, some negotiation, and crazy travel arrangements to get to the closing, we finally sold our house in Mississippi
* We enjoyed a fun-filled Thanksgiving with Jon’s family
* We look forward with expectation to what the Lord has for us in the coming year.
Now may the Lord of peace himself give you his peace at all times and in every situation.
The Lord be with you all, this Christmas,and always.
(2 Thessalonians 3:16, NLT, Christmas added)