This one I call Surprise because it’s surprisingly not fishy and really good. Makes for a great lunch. I make it whenever we’re traveling for a light, healthy option and definitely when I’m doing our sugar fast.
- 1 large can of tuna (12 oz), drained and flaked
- 1 medium apple, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1/2 c golden raisins
- 1/2 c mayonnaise
- 1/2 c chopped pecans or walnuts
- Romaine lettuce, separated into leaves
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Serve on romaine.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator up to 4 days